Tuesday, 15 June 2021

Perseus.

This week I read a story about Perseus and Mediua. Perseus was a Greek demigod and Medusa was a gorgon which is a monster. She had snakes in her hair. Perseus had to chop off Medusa's head to save his mother.

I was learning to infer. Infer means reading between the lines and finding the answer from the text. I had to infer what type of person Perseus was and give evidence from the text saying what made me think that. I found it hard because I didn't get it right the first time. I wrote what happened in the story and  I didn't describe if he was brave or something. Aimie helped me get it right.

What I found challenging. Was my drawing.

My favourite part. Was the rainbow background.

What I found interesting. My rainbow background.

2 comments:


  1. Merhaba Isabella
    Kia ora. I am Aimie from St Mary’s School.
    I enjoyed looking at your blog it was amazing I especially enjoyed learning about perseus and Medusa. I also like your perseus picture that you drawn.
    I learnt that you were learning to infer which means reading between the lines and finding answer from the text.
    When i read your blog you know the part that says What I found challenging was the drawing I also think that was your challenging part cause it took you a long time to draw and colour it in.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Aimie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! Aimie.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.